Monday, October 24, 2016

Cocoa-Bolo....October 17, 2016

Dearest family and friends, *ahem* IM STAYING IN SPARTA FOR ANOTHER TRANSFER!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!! Sadly, Sister Burk will be leaving me, but who needs her anyways when I've got Sparta?? Haha jk, I'm gonna miss her, it's been a great 6 weeks! Maybe one day I'll have a companion for longer than that...haha! My new companions name is Sister Hall, she's from Kaysville, UT and has been out for 7 months. She's actually coming from Jersey City where she was companions with my bestest friend Sister Charles for 4.5 months. We're all interconnected in some way haha!

I just have to say how much I LOVE this ward- and how excited I am that I get to stay! I feel like the area is really going to pick up this next transfer, we've started the ball rolling this transfer, and now hopefully we'll see the fruits of that over the next 6 weeks. I'm hoping I get to leave from this area, I don't want to "one and done" for Christmas time and all that jazz lol! Ew....speaking of going home....I got my flight itinerary and thus passed out for awhile in shock and disgust. It was the weirdest, grossest email/feeling I've ever gotten. And that's enough about that, because I'm totally never talking about this again until the week before haha!

So this week we got to go over to our WML and RS president's house to have breakfast with them and make PENS!!!! That's right. I have made my own pen. I can stick that accomplishment on my resume and I bet I'll get millions of jobs! It was super fun, and I loved getting back into woodworking again. Took me back to high school :)

Me and Sister Burk have been having lots of fun this transfer, but I'm ready for change. I think that's one thing I've definitely learned on my mission- the power and awesomeness of change! Before my mission I hated it, sometimes I still do, but I sure appreciate the potatoes out of it. I love having a fresh start, a new beginning. This is gonna be the "best day ever!"

Love you all! Have a great week :)

Stay Jersey Strong.
Love, Sister McAllister
 awesome district
making my own pen
 pumpkin cookies from home

No comments:

Post a Comment